Friday, September 21, 2012

I am the best

Her name is Melchi Vincoy and she is 18 years old.
She is much younger than me but she always makes me smile.
If I just consider the culture in Korea than I might couldn't be a friend with her but here is Philippines and I like her so I think we are friend. Honestly, we don't know about each other that much but since we are having same college department and classes.

We didn't hang out together out of campus but we still me almost everyday!!:)
Maybe if there are chance to play together than I want to have fun with her during the semester break~
I was afraid to make a friend after I came to Philippines but she is kind, sometime naughty girl and always help me on what I needed or wanted :)
I like her soooooooo much!!!



3 comments:

  1. weh? ahahah. i feel like crying now not because of some drama thing but because i couldn't imagine you actually saying this. ahahahahah. thank you!! mwuah! joke :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... It was all joke~because it was during the class tiem~ joke~
      I am happy to be a friend w/ u :D hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. eiw, you're so drama :D HAHHAHAHA joke!! :))))

    ReplyDelete